Share Draft Account
- Free MasterCard Check/Debit Card
- Free Online Banking featuring account review and transfer from checking, savings, and loans
- Free Online Bill Pay
- No minimum balance
- Direct deposit available
- Free use of Energen Credit Union’s seven ATM’s
- No monthly service charges
How to open a Share Draft Account
1. Come into one of the branches with a valid photo ID during regular business hours and an associate will help you complete an Account Opening Agreement (Signature Card) and register you for the features of a Share Draft Account.
2. If you would like to have a joint owner on your account, they must also visit the branch with proper ID.